Nop FAQ Manager
Nop FAQ Manager helps you to serve your Customers the best way in terms of their Frequently Asked Questions and allows you to manage relevant categories.
ALLOWS USER TO MANAGE FAQ:
Nop FAQ Manager allows user to manage questions and answers which are asked frequently and helps to serve customers better. User can also add categories and manage FAQs in relevant or general manner.
EASY TO INSTALL AND READY TO USE
Our expert developers team has developed this nopCommerce plugin in such a way that its easy to install and ready to use. You don't need to code HTML or anything else from admin or in source code. Just install it and its done. Once the plugin is installed, its ready to use. Even all the required field information is provided in documentation part so new users can also install and configure plugin easily.
AVAILABLE IN LATEST VERSION:
I would like to share that we have successfully launched this plugin. The best part of this plugin is that this plugin is available in latest version of nopcommerce. So this is the one of the best features. This plugin is boost your nopcommerce store. This is fully supportive to the nupcommerce.
CUSTOMIZATION ON REQUEST:
Client's satisfaction is the main goal of the company so we are provided required changes and satisfied them . We are provided customization on customer's request. Customization is our strength and we are do this as per customer's choice.
A useful way to let your customers know your store better. You can manage Frequently Asked Questions and their answers from admin. You can categorize questions so that its been easy for customers to find their answers and helps you letting your customers find answers for their questions by them own and limit your to and fro time. Nop FAQ Manager will help you to serve your Customers the best way in terms of their Frequently Asked Questions. Customers can easily get answers by searching in different categories which you can manage from admin side. We have Designed/Developed the plugin fully responsive and it is available in latest version (nopCommerce 3.8). A Detailed documentation is provided to help you to set up the plugin.
Supported versions nopCommerce 3.80, 3.70, 3.60
Razor files are open to modifications
Detailed online documentation
Free Setup/Installation on a request
Multi-Store/ Multi-Vendor Support
1 year of free support since purchase date
1 year of free upgrades since purchase date
Customisable on request
Developed according to nopCommerce and Microsoft technology standards and coding guidelines
To go ahead with Nop FAQ Manager, please install plugin in your nopCommerce store.
- Copy the "Plugin.FAQmanager folder into the Plugins folder of your NopCommerce installation\web site.
- Log in to your admin panel of nopCommerce and select Configuration>>Plugins.
- Plug in page will be open.
- Now Click on "Reload list of Plugins"
- Install "Nop FAQ Manager" plugin.
- Nop FAQ Manager is installed now.
Guidelines and settings
- If you are not logged in your admin panel then please log in.
- Once you install plugin in your nopCommerce store, there will be a new tab created in your admin menu named "Plugins".
- In other browser, open homepage of your nopCommerce site.
- You will find FAQ's link in footer.
- Click on "FAQ's" link.
- There will be a new page created. The page will be blank as you have not added any testimonials yet.
- Now go to admin panel.
- There will a new submenu created under menu "Plugins".
- Click on "FAQ's>>Manage Categories"
- You can see there is one Category named "General FAQ". All the FAQs which don't have any suitable category, can be selected as General FAQs.
- You can add categories as per your requirements from this page.
- You can edit "Categories" you have added from the same page.
- Now go to "FAQ's>>Manage FAQ's".
- Here you can add Questions and answers.
- Right now there is no FAQs as you have not added any.
- Now click on "Add New".
- You can add new FAQ from here.
- You can select Category from the dropdown.
- You can also manage display order of FAQs.
- While adding new FAQ, you can select category below which this FAQ will be displayed.
- All the published FAQs will be listed on FAQ page of your store under Relevant Categories you have added.